From Gabriel Tekko
k***@gmail.com
2014-09-25 13:50:39 UTC
I am Gabriel Tekko from West Africa, I have a very credible financial business proposition of 4.5 Million Dollars to invest in your country that will attract an appreciable business gain. I would introduce you to my bank as my foreign partner for them to transfer the money to you for investment. Contact me for the tranferring of this money to your account.

Regards.
Cell: +2250447266350
Email: ***@live.com
o***@voila.fr